Drive Modes • Powertrain
Dial into terrain with the available Snow mode and on-demand center-locking differential for off-road capability. Command your on-road driving experience with 4 different drive modes: Comfort, Eco, Sport, and Smart.
The Telluride’s 3.8L V6 engine pushes out 291 horsepower and 262 lb.-ft. of torque to master any road and power its standard Class III 5,000 lb. towing capability.
Engineered to be Confident and Capable - Mechanical features
- 3.8L V6 engine producing 291 horsepower w/ 8-speed automatic transmission
- Choice of four drive modes – Smart, Eco, Sport and Comfort
- Available active on-demand all-wheel drive provides enhanced driving performance.
- Standard towing rated up to 5,000 pounds
Passenger Seating • Integrated Styling
Available reclining dual captain’s chairs slide forward at the touch of a button for 3rd row access, while rear passengers can also enjoy available dual sunroofs, standard USB ports.
Kia Drive Wise systems, like standard Forward Collision Avoidance Assist (FCA), use radar sensors subtlety integrated into the front fascia and commanding styling of the signature tiger-nose grille.
Born for Adventure in Luxury - Intetellurider Features
- Intetellurider hooks to keep packs and bags off floor and away from feet
- Available heated and cooled first and second-row seats
- Reclining third-row seats
- Ceiling-mounted second-row climate control
10.25" touchscreen display • Surround View Monitor
Touchscreen with Driver Talk
Command and control with an available 10.25” touchscreen display, Driver Talk feature to amplify voice to rear passengers, Quiet Mode to only use front row speakers, and the ability to connect more than one phone over Bluetooth®.
Surround View Monitor
Available Surround View Monitor(SVM) gives a bird’s eye view of your car via 4 extetellurider-mounted cameras while driving for better awareness of your surroundings.
Brimming with Technology - Technology Features
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Available multi-Bluetooth wireless connectivity allows two phones to connect simultaneously
- Available wireless smartphone charging
- Five USB charging ports standard. Six USB charging ports available – 2 in each row.
- Heads-Up Display
Blind Spot Monitoring • Highway Driving Assist
Blind Spot View Monitor
The available Blind Spot View Monitor display in your dashboard gauge cluster shows a live feed of your blind spots. Plus, if you try to change lanes while an object is detected in the blind spot,the standard Blind Spot Collision Avoidance Assist can help maintain your previous course.
Highway Driving Assist
In regions where speed limit information is available, the available Highway Driving Assist (HDA) can adjust the vehicle's cruising speed to match the vehicle ahead as well as changing speed limits.
- Safe Exit Assist
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Rear Occupant Alert
- Driver Attention Warning
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Surround View Monitor
Vehicles showed with optional equipment. Actual price set by dealer and may vary. See dealer for details. Some features only available as part of packages. Gateway Kia & Kia Motors reserves the right to make changes at any time as to vehicle availability, destination, and handling fees, colors, materials, specifications, features, accessories, packages, and models. Not responsible for typographical or computer errors.