Quakertown PA and Bucks County hold diverse seasonal events throughout the year. This time of year is always favored with local residents because of two major holidays, Holloween and Thanksgiving. If you’re looking to attend a festival, enjoy live music, sample food & spirits, or go on a hayride, then check-out the Visit Bucks County Fall Calendar of events. Visit Bucks County is an excellent website that does a superb job of keeping the community informed. Anytime we want to know about a special event date or details, we look to Visit Bucks County first. Some fall highlights are below!
FYI: Our last year’s article titled Scary Folklore for Holloween was very popular. In that article, we talked about the origins of Holloween and how the strange tradition of dressing up evolved over the decades. We invite you to read the article and enjoy!
- The Count’s Halloween Spooktacular at Sesame Place – Bring the whole family to Sesame Place to experience some spooky and fun events!
- Annual Holiday Small Works Show – Talented local artists are featured at Canal Frame-Crafts Gallery.
- Historic Fallsington Day – There will be endless entertainment, crafts, flea markets, tours, and food at this wonderful celebration.
- Bucks County Dragon Boat Festival – This family-friendly event offers a day of fun, culture, and competition.
- Annual Historic Bristol Day – Attend this free street fair filled with activities for the whole family, including a car show!
- Froehlich’s Farm Fall Festival – Fall’s not complete without a festival to celebrate the changing leaves, the chill in the air and, of course, Halloween!
- Valley of Fear and Haunted Hayride – Get spooked on a ride through the darkest woods, and experience new thrills and attractions.
- Perkasie Fall Festival – Tons of Fall Fun at Perkasie’s traditional Fall Festival. Free trolley bus transport between activities at beautiful Menlo Park and Perkasie’s town center. Scarecrow decorating, kids crafts, balloon twisting, face painting, petting zoo, pony rides, entertainers, raffle, music, pumpkin decorating, food court, family games, tractor rides, pie-eating contest, craft fair and more. Most activities are free of charge.
- Sleepy Hollow Hayride/House in the Hollow – Explore and uncover scary surprises that you’ll never forget!
- Village Renaissance Faire – The Middletown Grange Fairgrounds is transformed into the ultimate family festival with stories, history, crafts, entertainment, and food.
- Doylestown Arts Festival – Join us in Doylestown’s largest annual festival to eat great food, listen to live music and discover beautiful art.
- Shady Brook Farm Fall Fest – Don’t miss the farm’s favorite time of year with wagon rides, pumpkin picking, and lots more family fun!
- Peddler’s Scarecrow Festival – See the scarecrows that local businesses and organizations create displayed throughout this quaint village.
- Peddler’s Apple Festival – Sample some of the area’s best apple-themed treats, while enjoying this 18th Century shopping village.